A customer wanted to know what antenna they could install utilizing an NMO mount that would connect to a Kentwood NX-800k radio, a radio similar to our MPLCJ8.
Our recommendations for antenna:
- B4505CNS: This Laird antenna is a chrome 32 inch UHF whip antenna that doesn’t need a ground plane. It also features a spring base for bumpy roads.
- B4502NS: This Laird/ Antenex B4502NS antenna is a 15 in long, chrome base coil omnidirectional whip antenna that operates in the 450-470 MHz frequency range. A metal ground plane is not required for this part.
Our NMO mount recommendations:
- MB8PI: Laird-Antenex ¾ thru-hole NMO mount optimized for vehicular roof mounting of an NMO type antenna, typically used for VHF or UHF antennas.
- NMOK: A ¾ inch standard NMO mount for low frequency (<900 MHz) applications
- G8PI: Laird-Antenex Magnetic NMO mount optimized for vehicular roof mounting of an NMO type antenna, typically used with VHF or UHF antennas
- NMOKHFUDFME: This is a Pulse/ Larsen NMO cable kit with an FME connector. In order for it to work, you would simply add an FME to UHF/PL-259 adapter. The product part for the FME to PL-259 adaptor is FP.
To keep updated with our promos and events follow us and like us on Facebook!
If you have any other questions regarding the application of this product don’t hesitate to reach out!
Share this post
- 0 comment
- Tags: Antenna, Crimping, Ground Plane, Kentwood, Laird, NMO Mount, NX-800k, Pulse, Quarter Wave