FIBERGLASS BASE STATION ANTENNA FEATURES INDUSTRY-LEADING DESIGN COMPONENTS THAT PERFORM IN EXTREME CONDITIONS
*Note: The ROSA-HDM1 mounting bracket is NOT included with the antenna*
The Laird Technologies’ FG9026 fiberglass base station antenna has a collinear design enclosed in high-density fiberglass, which is covered with a protective ultraviolet inhibiting coating.
The radiating elements are tuned for the 902-928 MHz ISM band and made from high-efficiency copper and are carefully phased to provide maximum gain in the horizontal plane. The mounting sleeves are tuned to eliminate RF currents from the transmission line, resulting in a “cold” sleeve allowing great freedom in mounting. This high quality and well-focused beam provide the highest gain and best efficiency.
FEATURES AND BENEFITS:
- Every FG fiberglass base antenna is tested on a network analyzer before shipping to assure the best performance.
- Special UV Treated - stands up to the sun
- Durable gold-anodized sleeve and cap with N Female connector
- Custom tuning available
- Omnidirectional (circular) outdoor antenna applications used by private organizations and government agencies around the globe.
- Typical applications include land-based and marine radio and data transmissions for public safety agencies, commercial organizations, and the military.
- Additional Information
SKU FG9026 Mfg Part Number FG9026 Manufacturer Laird Technologies Product Condition New Antenna Style Fiberglass Stick Antenna Category 902-928 MHz ISM Polarity Vertical Bands Single SISO or MIMO SISO Directional or Omni Omnidirectional Frequency 1 902-928 Gain1 8 Frequency 2 915 Gain 2 8 Impedance 50 Max Input Power (W) 100 VSWR: < X: 1 1.5 Horizontal/Azimuth Beamwidth 360 Vertical/Elevation Beamwidth 30 Height/Length (inches) 61 Height/Length (mm) 1550 Thickness/Diameter (inches) 1.31 Thickness/Diameter (mm) 33 Weight (lbs) 4 Weight (grams) 1815 Material Fiberglass Operating Temp (celsius) -40 TO +85 Mount Style FM2 mount-sold seperately Color White Connector Type Connector - Bottom Connector N-Female OK for Outdoor Use Yes Vehicular No Ground Plane Required No Accessory 1 FM2 - 2 piece die-cast mount sold seperately
You may also be interested in the following products:
Regular Price: $80.96
Your Price $70.80As low as: $67.55
$64.75 As low as: $52.82
ROSA-HDM1: Heavy Duty Wall/Mast Mount for base station omni Antenna up to 1.4 Inch Diameter. Antenex FM2
Regular Price: $21.00
Your Price $18.75As low as: $15.28