MAX9053: PCTEL / Maxrad 3dB Chrome 896-940 MHz
MAX9053: PCTEL / Maxrad 3dB Chrome 896-940 MHzMore InfoSpecifications Reviews
This PCTEL antenna features a rugged molded polymer base, plated springloaded contact pin and 100” diameter stainless steel whip for long-lasting, trouble-free operation. Select models are available with open or closed coil rod and can be ordered in an all-black finish. This series offers models for many types of wireless applications, including Wi-Fi and WiMAX mobility, VHF and UHF land mobile radio, 700 Public Safety, 800 MHz and 900 MHz digital radio and AMPS/ PCS voice/data support.
- Molded polymer base provides ruggedness and durability in harsh mobile environments.
- Wideband performance (Wi-Fi and WiMAX models) provide coverage of 2.2 GHz to 2.9 GHz frequencies without tuning. WiMAX model covers 2.3-3.8 GHz frequencies.
- 3 dB or 5 dB models available for most frequency ranges
- Antenna is ready to install; no rod cutting is required (unless otherwise noted)
- Designed to mate with all 1-1/8”-18 thread mounts, including 3/4” mounts
- Spring-loaded gold plated contact pin
|Manufacturer Part Number||MAX9053|
|Antenna Category||900 MHz|
|Working Frequency||896-940 MHz|
|Antenna Style||Base Coil Antennas|
|SISO or MIMO||SISO|
|Directional or Omni||Omnidirectional|
|Max Input Power (W)||100|
|VSWR: < X: 1||< 1.5:1|
|Operating Temp (celsius)||-40°C to +85°C|
|Ground Plane Required||No|
- choosing a selection results in a full page refresh