PAL902010-FNF: Laird 12x12 inch, 9.6 dBic gain RFID Antenna
PAL902010-FNF: Laird 12x12 inch, 9.6 dBic gain RFID AntennaMore InfoDocumentsSpecifications Reviews
*A note about Antenna Polarity:
For most RFID applications, right and left hand polarity antennas may be used interchangeably.
The PAL902010-FNF is a high-gain, 9.6 dBic, IP67 rated outdoor antenna for 902-928 MHz passive UHF RFID installations. It is built with a pre-installed N-Female connector through the backplate. This antenna is built in conjuction with Laird Technologies.
• Operates in the 902-928 MHz - ISM (Industrial, Scientific & Medical) band.
• IP67 Compliant- Excellent reliability & durability in harsh indoor & outdoor operating conditions.
• Configured with an integrated fixed Female N Connector.
• Low profile and thin form factor enables maximum installation flexibility.
• Excellent for applications with large reading distances.
• Low axial ratio and circular polarization increases reading accuracy when tag alignment varies.
• Industry leading FIVE YEAR WARRANTY
|Manufacturer Part Number||PAL902010-FNF|
|Antenna Category||RFID (865-928 MHz)|
|Polarity||Left Hand Circular|
|Connector Type||Connector - Rear|
|Operating Temp (celsius)||-40 to +70|
|Mount Style||4 x Threaded Stud 1/4-20|
|Includes||4 each: flast washers, lock washers & hex nuts|