All of our custom-made, low-loss cable assemblies are made in the USA with PT240, 50 ohm coaxial cable. These cables are typically in-stock, or made to order, and ship same-day or next-day. We offer a complete line of connector options including: Type N-Male & N-Female, TNC-Male & TNC-Female, RPTNC-Male & RPTNC-Female, SMA-Male & SMA-Female. Recommended for use with frequencies from 150 MHz - 5 GHz. At 900 MHz or higher we do not recommend using cable lengths over 50 feet. For 900 MHz and up, at lengths longer than 50 feet, we suggest uppgrading to PT400 type cable assemblies.
Link to PT400 Custom Cable Assemblies.
- Advantages of PT240 Cable: Much lower Loss & higher performance than standard RG58 & PT195 cable, but still flexible. Excellent for UHF RFID.
- Disadvantages of PT240 Cable: Much less flexible than RG58 or PT195, too much attenuation/loss for frequencies over 900 MHz at lenghts of 50+ feet.
- Outside Diameter: 0.240 inches
- Outside Jacket: Black, PVC (estimated 20 year service life)
- Insulation: Foamed Polyethelyne
- Center Conductor: solid copper (1.42 mm)
- Bend Radius: 19.1mm
- Appropriate for indoor or outdoor use (at -40 to +85 C)
Attenuation/Low Chart (dB loss per 100 feet)
- 150 MHz (VHF) 3.02 dB
- 450 MHz (UHF) 5.27 dB
- 900 MHz (ISM) 7.56 dB
- 1800 MHz (3G) 10.85 dB
- 2.4 GHZ (WiFi) 12.92 dB
- 5.8 GHZ (WiFi) 20.40 dB
LMR® is a Registered Trademark of Times Microwave Systems.
- Additional Information
Mfg Part Number PT240-CUSTOM Manufacturer RFMAX Product Condition New SKU PT240CUSTOM Cable Type 240 Type Color Black
You may also be interested in the following products:
Regular Price: $356.64
Your Price $312.00
Regular Price: $199.00
Your Price $175.00