The RFMAX G44WW-17SSSRR is a five-in-one GPS+MiMo 3G/4G/LTE Celllular + MiMo 2.4/5GHz WiFi antenna designed and built specifcally to work with Cradlepoint IBR900, Cradlepoint IBR1150, and Sierra Wireless AirLink GX450 modems/gateways/routers. This antennas offers vehicular thru-roof or trunk mounting or optional magnetic mounting kit (part # G44-HDMM.) This is a high-performance unit at an economical price vs. it's competitors: Panorama, TaoGlas, Mobile Mark, PCTEL & Antenna Plus.
The G44WW-17SSSRR is an ultra-rugged, high-performance, aesthetically pleasing 5-in1 vehicular antenna solution that ombines ideal radiation performance for today’s demanding propagation environments with optimum isolation characteristics ensuring the highest cellular & WiFi data rates possible. The G44WW-17SSSRR is a versatile antenna for modern technology-equipped Public Safety vehicles: Police, Fire, EMS as well as Utility vehicles (cable company, phone company, power company) and is well-suited for transmitting GPS maps, work orders, camera video, or mission critical information through the LTE channels. Global positioning capability is supported via the integrated GNSS antenna which covers both the traditional GPS and the Russian Glonass satellite systems.
Note: This antennas INCLUDES two Wi-Fi connections. You may simply leave the 2nd WiFi cable un-connected when used with the GX450.
- Two ports of 3G/4G/LTE Cellular: 698-960/1695-2170/2300-2700/2900-3600 Mhz with SMA-Male Connectors and LMR-195 Cable
- Two ports of 2.4 & 5 GHz High Speed WiFi with RP SMA-Male Connectors and LMR-195 Cable
- One port of GPS / Glonass:1575.42-1609 MHz with SMA-Male Connector and RG-174 Cable
- Direct Mount stainless steel stud, washer & M22 split nut
- Optional magnetic mount (see part # G44-HDMM)
- Humidity Rating: 95%RH @ +25c for 12h and 55c for 12h
- Vibration Rating: MIL-STD 810G, section 514.6 5-500 Hz, 60min/axis
- Thermal Shock Rating: MIL-STD 810G, section 503.5 -40 to +85c, 3 cycles
- Drop Test: Minimum of one drop per axis – 4 drops from 1 meter
- FIVE Year RFMAX Warranty
- Energy / Utility Vehicles (phone company, water, electric, gas, cable TV)
- Public Safety / First Responders (Ambulance, Fire, Police)
- Fleet Management & Taxi Cabs
- Location Based Services & Fixed Site Telematics
- Pre-tested for use with IBR900, IBR1100 & the WiFi enabled Sierra Wireless Airlink GX450
- Additional Information
SKU G44WW17SSSRR Mfg Part Number G44WW-17SSSRR Manufacturer RFMAX Product Condition New Antenna Style Vehicular 5-in-1 Antenna Category 698-2700 MHz 3G / 4G LTE + GPS Polarity Vertical Bands Multi SISO or MIMO MIMO Directional or Omni Omnidirectional Frequency 1 698-2700 MHz 3G/4G/LTE Gain1 4-5 dBi Frequency 2 2400-2500 / 4900-5900 MHz WiFi / WLAN Gain 2 4.5 - 5 dBi Frequency 3 15.75.42 - 1609 MHz (GPS/Glonass) Gain 3 31 dBi (active) at 3 or 5V Impedance 50 Ohms Max Input Power (W) 20 Watts VSWR: < X: 1 <1.7 Horizontal/Azimuth Beamwidth 360 Height/Length (inches) 6.5 in. long Height/Length (mm) 165 mm long Width (inches) 6 in. wide Width (mm) 152 mm wide Thickness/Diameter (inches) 3 in. thick Thickness/Diameter (mm) 76 mm thick Weight (lbs) 2.07 lbs Weight (grams) 940 grams Material ABS Plastic / Polycarbonate Operating Temp (celsius) MIL-STD 810G -40 to +85 C Mount Style Through hole / direct roof mount (use 7/8" hole) Color Black Connector Type Cable - Bottom Entry Cable Type COAX Number of Cables 5 Cable Length (inches) 17 feet / 204 inches Cable Length (mm) 5.18 meters / 5182 mm Connector SMA-Male Connector 2 SMA-Male Connector 3 SMA Male Includes Rubber Gasket, Lock Washer & Split Hex Nut IP Rating IP67 OK for Outdoor Use Yes Vehicular Yes Ground Plane Required No Accessory 1 Use With Magnetic Mounting Kit
Customer Reviews 1 item(s)
- Meets or beats expectations
Moving from tablet-based infrastructure to an in-vehicle mobile gateway infrastructure, we had many options for antennae. After testing a competing value antenna, we were not satisfied. We ordered and tested the RF Max G44 series for 3 days and the results were night and day, 20-30% dBm/dB improvement overall with some samples at more than double the signal quality. Backed with a 5 year warranty, it shows the manufacturer is willing to stand by their product.
You may also be interested in the following products:
RDA698/2700SSM: 3G/4G/LTE DiPole Antenna for Sierra Wireless AirLink & Cradlepoint IBR Series. 6001110, 1810075 & 170649-000
Regular Price: $15.50
Your Price $14.75As low as: $13.95
RG4A-10SSM: GPS+3G/4G/LTE No Drilling-Adhesive Mount Antenna for Dashboard/Windshield. 10 ft Cable & SMA.
Regular Price: $80.00
Your Price $59.00
$106.00 As low as: $90.00
Regular Price: $39.55
Your Price $28.00As low as: $24.00
G44WW-17SSSRR-WHT: Antenna for Cradlepoint IBR900 IBR1100 & Sierra Wireless GX450. White 5-in-1 Roof Mount with GPS + MiMo LTE + MiMo WiFi
Regular Price: $199.00
Your Price $189.05