RFID Antenna Cables (Comparable to LMR195 & LMR240)
Arcadian Inc. is proud to offer RFMAX customized coaxial cables, including PT195 & PT240 for RFID.
When choosing cable, keep in mind that PT195 is acceptable for most assemblies of 1-15 feet.
We recommend using PT240 for cables up to 45 feet, and using PT400 cables for 50 feet or more.
There are no products matching the selection.
- SMA Connectors. RPSMA vs. Standard SMA. What is the difference?
- Best Antenna for Digi Industrial LTE Modems, Routers & Gateways
- Why IP67 Antennas Sometimes Leak
- Alternate to Alien ALR RFID Antenna
- My IP67 antenna has water in it, why?
- RFID Doorway Antenna System - Times 7 A8065
- How to identify Coaxial Connector Types
- UHF, PL-259, SO-239. What is the difference?