RFID Antenna Cables (Comparable to LMR195 & LMR240)
Arcadian Inc. is proud to offer RFMAX customized coaxial cables, including PT195 & PT240 for RFID.
When choosing cable, keep in mind that PT195 is acceptable for most assemblies of 1-15 feet.
We recommend using PT240 for cables up to 45 feet, and using PT400 cables for 50 feet or more.
There are no products matching the selection.
- Does a roof mounted multi-band antenna need to be grounded for lightening or surge protection?
- Crimping Tools Needed to Replace Mobile Radios
- Antenna Similar to TRA806/17103P that Supports 4G LTE and Wi-Fi
- Voice Communications and M2M
- Will the FM2 bracket work for the Laird OD9 series?
- Cellular Antenna to be mounted at Side of Building with 25 foot Extension Cables
- Antenna with UL Type 4X Training
- Advantages and Disadvantages of PT195. PT240, and PT400
- Antenna Similar to Alien’s ALR8696-C
- Difference between Part # RDA698/2700SSM and RDA698/2700-1-SSM