Omni-Directional Dual Band MIMO Antenna operates simultaneously in the 698-960 MHz and 1710-2700 MHz bands.
- Permanent Mount
- Dualband 4G LTE antenna, puck style
- Has LTE connections + GPS connection: Three separate antenna cables for LTE and GPS
- 6 Foot Cables Terminated with SMA Male Connectors
- Typically used as vehicle antenna (cars, trucks) but useful and applicable for many applications
- Suitable for LTE, LTE-m, LoRa
LTE frequency bands:
- US domestic LTE 700 MHz band
- Global LTE 2600 MHz band (2.6GHz)
- WiMax frequency bands 2300 MHz / 2500 MHz / 2600 MHz (2.3GHz, 2.5GHz, 2.6GHz)
- GSM bands 824-894 and 1850.2 - 1909.8 (US and Latin America / Mexico)
- WiFi bands 2400 MHz & 900MHz
Ideal for 4G/3G applications where no ground plane or metal surface is available. Mechanically robust design is suitable for both indoor and outdoor applications with wide bandwidth and a low angle radiation pattern that is superior to a traditional gain antenna in most applications.
- Additional Information
SKU RDHPDG446SSSB Mfg Part Number RDHPD-G44-6-SSS-B Manufacturer RFMAX Product Condition New Antenna Style Puck Style Antenna Category 698-2700 MHz 3G / 4G LTE + GPS Polarity Linear Bands Multi SISO or MIMO MIMO Directional or Omni Omnidirectional Frequency 1 698-960/1710-2700 MHz Gain1 2 dBic Frequency 2 1575.42 ± 3 MHz Gain 2 28 ± 2 dB Impedance 50 ohm VSWR: < X: 1 < 3.0:1 Width (mm) 90 Thickness/Diameter (mm) 39.5 Material ABS Mount Style Adhesive Color Black Connector Type SMA Installed Cable Type COAX Cable Length (inches) 72 Connector SMA-Male Connector 2 SMA-Male Connector 3 SMA-Male IP Rating IP67 Ground Plane Required No