NMOSCAA518: High Frequency, High Performance Permanent 3/4" NMO Mount with 17 ft. Teflex cable, connector not included
NMOSCAA518: High Frequency, High Performance Permanent 3/4" NMO Mount with 17 ft. Teflex cable, connector not includedMore InfoDocumentsSpecifications Reviews
The NMOSCAA518 is a High Performance NMO Shock Absorbing Mount. This shock absorbing permanent NMO mount provides extended frequency range up 6 GHz. This allows antennas in frequency ranges above traditional LMR195 equivalent frequencies to be deployed. With 17 ft.Teflex cable, connector not included.
• Helps resist vehicle damage resulting from incidental contact with antenna base.
• Ideal solution for vehicles requiring high clearance due to overall vehicle height.
• 78 Rockwell Hardness brass material resists corrosion.
• Gold plated contact for superior conductivity & high-performance up to 6 GHz.
• Available coax options: LMR195 equivalent, 17' RG58A/U or 17' RG58U
• Available in other coax lengths and connector options
• Land mobile radio
• Public Safety
• Industrial & Commercial Communications
|Manufacturer Part Number||NMOSCAA518|
|NMO Mount Type||Thru Hole NMO mount|
|Mount Style||NMO Mount|
|Connector 1||No Connector|
|Cable Length (Mounts)||17 Feet|
|Cable Length||17 Feet|
|OK for Outdoor Use||Yes|