MULTI-BAND OMNIDIRECTIONAL IN-BUILDING ANTENNA
The widespread use of cellular phones and wireless network applications inside buildings has increased the need for antenna systems that can provide considerable gain over traditional dipole antennas. Laird Technologies’ in-building wireless antennas are particularly applicable in environments where aesthetics and wide angle coverage are necessary for successful wireless deployment. Their surprisingly small size and low profile allow the antennas to be hidden almost anywhere, providing an invisible solution for most applications.
• Applicable for both 3G and 4G solutions
• Global LTE 2600 band
• WiMax 2100/2300/2500
• Domestic Cellular and Global GSM
• Surface Mount Connector
• Conformance to RoHS
• Broadband wireless access service provider
• Campus, healthcare, or transportation terminals
• Indoor Stadium, industrial plants, and processing stations
• Public Safety Radio BENEFITS • Surprisingly small size allows it to be hidden almost anywhere, providing an invisible solution for many applications
• The field pattern is toroidal, providing omnidirectional coverage in any plane around the long axis of the antenna, and two lobes in any plane parallel to the long axis.
- Additional Information
SKU CFS69271FNF Mfg Part Number CFS69271-FNF Manufacturer Laird Technologies Product Condition New Antenna Style Patch Antenna Category 698-2700 MHz 3G / 4G LTE Polarity Linear Bands Multi SISO or MIMO SISO Directional or Omni Omnidirectional Frequency 1 698-960 MHz Gain1 1.5 Frequency 2 1710-2170 MHz Gain 2 3 Frequency 3 2500-2700 MHz Gain 3 4.5 Impedance 50 Max Input Power (W) 50 VSWR: < X: 1 2.1 Horizontal/Azimuth Beamwidth 360 Cable Length - PT195 6 Foot Height/Length (inches) 3.9 Height/Length (mm) 100 Width (inches) 6.45 Width (mm) 164 Thickness/Diameter (inches) 0.63 Thickness/Diameter (mm) 1.6 Operating Temp (celsius) -40 TO +70 Mount Style Flush Color White Connector Type Connector - Rear Cable Type 195 Type Connector N-Female OK for Outdoor Use No Vehicular No Ground Plane Required No