Industry leading -155 dBc certified low Passive Inter-Modulation (PIM) Distributed Antenna System (DAS) Indoor ceiling mount omni MIMO antennas. The Pulse Electronics line of DAS in-building low PIM omni antennas meets the most demanding PIM require- ments for 2G, 3G, and LTE/4G bands.
These low PIM antennas help meet increasing demand for high data rates and streaming video for mobile devices. The wide band design meets the needs of operators around the world.
- Multiple input / multiple output (MIMO) provides network carrier greater data rates for improved customer experience.
- Industry leading -155 dBc PIM rating Covers cellular bands, WiFi and WiMAX from 698 through 5900 MHz
- Aesthetically pleasing injection molded radome
- PIM certified
- RoHS compliant
- Patent pending
- In-building DAS systems requiring highest PIM performance
- Multiple input/multiple output (MIMO) allows fewer antennas in multi-carrier, neutral host applications.
- Additional Information
SKU DASLTE500NFMIMO Mfg Part Number DASLTE500NFMIMO Manufacturer Pulse Electronics / Larsen Antennas Product Condition New Antenna Style Ceiling Omni Antenna Category 698-2700 MHz 3G / 4G LTE Polarity Linear Bands Multi SISO or MIMO MIMO Directional or Omni Omnidirectional Frequency 1 698-960 MHz Gain1 2.00 Frequency 2 1710-2700 MHz Gain 2 5.00 Frequency 3 4900-5900 MHz Gain 3 5.00 Impedance 50.00 Max Input Power (W) 50.00 VSWR: < X: 1 1.70 Horizontal/Azimuth Beamwidth 360.00 Pim Rating (@ 2x20 W) -155.00 Plenum/Fire Rating UL94 V-0 Cable Length - PT195 6 Foot Height/Length (inches) 8.73 Height/Length (mm) 222.00 Width (inches) 6.73 Width (mm) 171.00 Thickness/Diameter (inches) 4.72 Thickness/Diameter (mm) 120.00 Weight (lbs) 1.19 Weight (grams) 540.00 Material ABS Operating Temp (celsius) -40 TO +70 Mount Style Flush Mount Pattern Threaded Center Stud Color White Connector Type Cable - Bottom Entry Cable Type Low PIM Number of Cables 2 Cable Length (inches) 19.70 Cable Length (mm) 500.00 Connector N-Female Includes Plastic Hex Nut OK for Outdoor Use No Vehicular No Ground Plane Required No