GPS + 2 x 3G/4G/LTE + 2 x Dual WiFi No Drilling- Adhesive Mount Antenna for Dashboard/Windshield. 10 ft Cable. | R2WA-G44WW-10-SSSRR
GPS + 2 x 3G/4G/LTE + 2 x Dual WiFi No Drilling- Adhesive Mount Antenna for Dashboard/Windshield. 10 ft Cable. | R2WA-G44WW-10-SSSRRMore InfoDocumentsSpecifications Reviews
R2WA-G44WW-10-SSSRR: No Drilling! Unit mounts using adhesive tape (included) with 3 x 10 foot RG174 cable & SMA male connector for the GPS and LTE line and 2 x 10 foot RG174 cable & RP SMA male connectors for WiFi line. Perfect for leased vehicles. This unit offers very high-performance, customers love using it with their ruggedized tablets, cellular modems, etc. Black, 5 in 1 combination LTE/Cellular+GPS+WiFi covert strip style antenna for modems from the Sierra Wireless AirLink series (GX450, etc.) or Cradlepoint IBR series (IBR900, IBR1100, etc.) Operates at LTE/Cellular : 694-960/1700-2700 MHz, 1575.42 MHz GPS w/26 dB LNA and WiFi: 2.4 GHz and 5.0 GHz.
The RFMAX R2WA-G44WW-10-SSSRR is a 5-in-1 combination antenna for active 3.3 or 5 volt GPS, 2 x Mimo 3G/4G/LTE and 2 x Dual WiFi. This unit is meant to be used when the typical roof mount antennas are not practical due to mounting considerations, or when there is a desire for the antenna to be "covert." The unit has adhesive for mounting the antenna to a dashboard, or windshield. This unit is field tested, and provides great connectivity with the Cradlepoint IBR900, IBR1100, IBR600 as well as NTC-140W and Sierra Wireless AirLink GX450 Cellular modems/gateways/routers.
- No Drilling! Excellent Choice for Leased Vehicles.
- 3G/4G/LTE Cellular Frequencies: 695-960 & 1700-2700 Mhz
- Cellular Antenna Gain: 2.5 dBi (2:1 VSWR)
- GPS Frequency: 1575.42 MHz
- GPS Antenna: LNA Gain: 26 db
- WiFi Frequency: 2.4 GHz and 5.0 GHz
- Small, Covert Size: L=7 x W=2 and T=2 Inches
- Max Power: 10 Watts
- Operating Temp: -40 to +85 C
- Cables/Connectors: (3x) 10 foot RG174 wtih SMA Male, (2x) 10 foot RG174 wtih RP-SMA Male
- The color code on each cable is based on the automotive standard for connectors: Bleu is GPS/GNSS, Red is cellular, Yellow is WiFi.
|Manufacturer Part Number||R2WA-G44WW-10-SSSRR|
|Antenna Category||Multi-Band (Cellular, WiFi, and/or GPS)|
|Working Frequency||695-2700 MHz (3G/4G/LTE)|
|Working Frequency 2||1575.42 (GPS)|
|Gain 2||26 dB (LNA Gain)|
|Working Frequency 3||2.4-2.5/4.9-6.0 GHz|
|Gain 3||2 dBi|
|Antenna Style||"Wedge" Multi-Element Antenna|
|SISO or MIMO||SISO|
|Directional or Omni||Omnidirectional|
|Max Input Power (W)||10|
|VSWR: < X: 1||2:01|
|Material||Black ASA Plastic|
|Operating Temp (celsius)||-40 to +85 C|
|Number of Cables||5|
|Cable Length (inches)||120|
|Includes||Direct-Double Side Tape|