We recently came in contact with a client that was looking for an antenna with UL Type 4X rating similar to IP67. He claimed that he wanted to mount external antennas on a NEMA box.
In response, all of our antennas are typically IP rated, but not UL rated because all of our antennas do not have any active element which means UL rating is not required for our antennas. In my opinion, if I were putting a router in a NEMA box (I’m assuming we are talking about a cellular router?) I would use the appropriate version of the RFMAX “brick” style antenna. This antenna is super heavy duty with what I believe to be excellent gasketing. Below you will find web links for a 2-in-1 (dual cellular) 3-in-1 (GPS + dual cellular) and 5-in-1 (GPS, dual cellular & dual Wi-Fi) models. In addition, I’ve included hi-resolution photos for you to view.
- RBDM-44-SS-6 (2-in-1 with dual 3G/4G/LTE): https://www.arcantenna.com/rbdm44ss6-mimo-3g-4g-lte-direct-mount-cellular-antenna-for-atm-digital-signage-6ft-cables-sma-connectors.html
- Also comes with a magnetic mount version below
- RBMM-44-SS-6: https://www.arcantenna.com/rbmm44ss6-mimo-3g-4g-lte-magnetic-mount-cellular-antenna-for-atm-digital-signage-6ft-cables-sma-connectors.html
- RBDM-G44-6-SSS-B (3-in-1 with GPS + dual 3G/4G/LTE): https://www.arcantenna.com/rbdm-g44-6-sss-b-3-in-1-multi-band-antenna-for-m2m-enclosure-with-direct-mount-1-gps-2-x-cellular-6-ft-long-cables.html
- RBDM-G44WW-4-SSSRR-B (5-in-1 with GPS + dual 3G/4G/LTE & dual WiFi with 4 foot long cables): https://www.arcantenna.com/rbdmg44ww4sssrrb-5-in-1-multi-band-antenna-for-nema-enclosure-direct-mount-with-gps-lte-wifi-4-ft-cables.html
To keep updated with our promos and events follow us and like us on Facebook!
For further information regarding the application of this product, you can always reach out to our tech support!