The WA700/2700SMATP is a 2x2 multiband 4G LTE cellular MIMO antenna that operates through the entire 3G/4G/LTE spectrum for modems from all carriers (AT&T, Verizon, Sprint, etc) from 700 MHz through 2700 MHz. The antenna is ideal for enhancing reception for voice, mobile data and will work for vehicular public safety applications with today's popular LTE modems. It includes dual 40-inch cables with SMA male connectors.
The WA700/2700SMATP kit includes two double-sided adhesive mounting strips. This kit does NOT include suction cups or mounting clips.
- 2x2 MIMO antenna configuration for maximum connection speed
- Covers all 3G/4G/LTE frequencies (700-960/1710-1990/2110-2170/ 2500-2700 MHz)
- Omnidirectional coverage pattern - easy to position.
- Comes with adhesive mounting strips
- Ships with two 40 inch cables, each with standard SMA male connector
- Small size, Big Performance: Measures only 5.85 x 5 x 0.2 inches (149 x 127 x 5.1 mm)
- RoHS compliant product
- Additional Information
SKU WA7002700SMATP Mfg Part Number WA700/2700SMATP Manufacturer RFMAX Product Condition New Antenna Style WIndow Mount Antenna Category 698-2700 MHz 3G / 4G LTE Polarity Linear Bands Multi SISO or MIMO MIMO Directional or Omni Omnidirectional OK for Outdoor Use No Vehicular Yes Frequency 1 700-960 MHz Gain1 2.5 dBi Frequency 2 1710-2700 MHz Gain 2 3.5 dBi Impedance 50 Ohms Max Input Power (W) 2 Watts VSWR: < X: 1 2.5:1 Horizontal/Azimuth Beamwidth 360 Height/Length (inches) 5.85 Height/Length (mm) 149 Width (inches) 5 Width (mm) 127 Thickness/Diameter (inches) 0.2 Thickness/Diameter (mm) 5.1 Weight (lbs) 0.3 Weight (grams) 132 Material PC/ABS Mount Style Dual adhesive strips Color Black Cable Type RG-174 Number of Cables 2 Cable Length (inches) 40 Cable Length (mm) 1000 Connector SMA-Male Connector 2 SMA-Male Includes Two Clips & Two Suction Cups Ground Plane Required No