An RFID system integrator came in this afternoon complaining that after Intermec discontinued antenna part # 1309-57-0087, they had no equivalent high-gain RFID antennas to offer their clients.
The 1309-57-0087 antenna has the following specifications:
- Size: 14.6 x 14.6 inches & 4.4 Lbs.
- Frequency Range: 902-928 MHz (UHF, FCC, RFID)
- Gain: 10 dBic
- Polarity: RHCP/right hand circularly
- Rating: IP67 - outdoor rated
- Beamwidth: 60 x 45 degrees at 3 dB
Here is what we suggested (below) If you are in the same situation, these are models that you should consider:
These models offer 9 dBic of gain (vs. 10 dBic) but they do have very good propagation, and typically are your best choice to replace the Intermec models.
If you have any questions about this, or any other RFID issue, contact me at email@example.com